Monday, January 12, 2009

Major Recap!

Since I haven't added to my blog in three months and I have been informed that I have the most boring blog ever, I am going to try to do a quick recap of the last three months.
In November we went to LA to visit Ben and Sara at USC. We took in a day at Disneyland with Trevor and Brooke and kids, and a day at The Huntington Gardens with Ben, Sara and my mom.

All of us at Huntington Gardens


Dave, Lizzie, Ben, and Sara at their apartment


Trevor, Caden and Ben at Disneyland


David and Lizzie at the Mesa Turkey Day Trot


All the kids at Uncle Brad and Aunt Melanie's at Thanksgiving


Dave's family all gathered for Thanksgiving


Aunt Carolyn with her little nieces and nephews the day after Thanksgiving in our backyard.


Dave, Lizzie, and I were out on a walk one night and took this picture


We went to St. John's to visit Jacob for his 3rd birthday.


Jared reading to Abbie


Our newest grandchild Miss Maggie May Colton was born on December 9th in Phoenix to Dan and Holly. Here is the proud family with Grandpa Dave and Holly's mom Chris Record.


Proud Grandpa Dave


For a pre-Christmas treat, I took Sara, Susie, and Lizzie for pedicures


My dad treated everyone for dinner the day after Christmas at favorite restaurant Rosa's.


Dinner at my mom's in Las Vegas on our trip North to take Lizzie to school. My good friend Donna and I are co-grandmas. Here's a picture of us with our shared grandkids.


Donna, Susie, Brooke, and Mom at dinner


Lizzie's first day of school at BYU Idaho with friend Tracey.


Uncle David with Caden and Hailey on the deck in Park City


Grandpa Dave and Caden with their snowmen

3 comments:

Rebecca Carter said...

Thanks for taking the time to share these pictures. It's so nice to see everyone ~ and the smiles radiating from the heart. We are so happy for your family! Each and every one of you ~

Blogging is such a great concept. I'm so glad that you got on board! It's a great way to keep in touch.

Sending our Love from Albuquerque!

Mauri said...

yea for updating your blog!
thank you Brooke!

donnamae53 said...

Wow, I am impressed. You really do a great job with the blog. I love getting to catch up with everything through them. Such cute pics. We had so much fun at the dinner at your Moms. So fun to see everyone. Thinking of you often, Donna